Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My New Hero! Part 2 Eggplant Parmagiano Stew


Well tonight we had Eggplant Parmagiano Stew from the Ultimate Uncheese Cookbook. Very Tasty. I would make sure we had some baguette next time to sop up the broth next time we have it. I also used Louisiana style hot sauce instead of the cayenne that the recipe called for. We garnished it with my Vegan Topping, which can I say tastes amazingly like dried parmesan cheese. It's delicious! Mark accompanied his stew with leftover pizza from last night. I had a brainstorm while making the pizza & decided to add some sausage topping as well. I had some Yves Ground round with I sauteed with red wine, Italian seasoning and garlic powder (if I had some tomato paste I would have used a little as well). I was wonderful. It looks like sausage will be a new topping for our homemade pizzas!

No comments: