Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Tempeh Scallopini


Tonight we had leftover Tempeh Scallopini from the Candle Cafe cookbook. Last night I served it with roasted potatoes and collard greens, but tonight we had it with my vegan spaetlzes and a green salad with carrot and beets grated on top. The recipe from the Candle Cafe once again made no sense and seemed to have it's directions out of order. However the ingredient list made sense & I was able to make a delicious dish for 2 dinners & 1 lunch. YAY! The recipe called for lots of shallots, garlic, and mushrooms. And the tempeh really soaked up the sauce overnight, so it was much more tasty today than yesterday. This is definitely a do again...provided I tweak the recipe a little more.

1 comment:

Perigee said...

Hey, I have tempeh in my fridge right now. Can you send me the recipe?