Saturday, April 28, 2007

Yes yes...I have been MIA for awhile. I went through my normal winter funk. So glad that spring is finally here. I have been reading & re-reading Harry Potter like crazy. Can't wait for #7 to come out in July. I really really hope she doesn't kill off Harry. I think that real life stinks enough...let our fiction be kind.
Tonight we watched a documentary....we're still not sure what to think of it.
http://www.loosechange911.com/

I think our initial reaction is one of some belief, some disbelief (we don't like propaganda), and some horror as we can see for ourselves now 5 years removed that what we thought we saw, we didn't see. I think we'll just retire to bed for the evening with our Harry Potter books and try to think non global warming, non bee missing, happy dog thoughts.

No comments: